Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I woke up with a headache so my plans for going to the Folklife Festival on the mall in D.C. aren't happening :/
I always love this festival because of it's super good ethnic food, cool concerts, unique products for sale etc. Anyways, the bohemian flair that surrounds this festival is something I would love to incorporate into my style. I thought this outfit was a cool take on the bohemian/dessert look!



Anyways, I know that I should be getting better and I know I should eat normally and all that but it's so hard! I keep trying to find ways around meals but my parents are like hawks. Eating a meal and knowing I can't purge after literally makes my skin crawl. There are 2 sides to it really: I want to eat and eat and eat and I also hate food and never want to look at it again. I honestly wish that food didn't exist. How did I start thinking about it so much? I never used to worry about food and I wish I could go back to that.
When I get back to school I will have complete freedom. I'm not sure what I will do with it. Controlling what I eat is probably going to happen no matter what but I really don't want to start purging again.

So, in terms of food today I have eaten:
for breakfast - a bowl of raisin bran with whole milk, blueberries, and a scoop of vanilla yogurt
for lunch - grilled cheese sandwich on whole grain bread
for dinner - a slice of quiche, eggplant and tomatoes

Exercise:
15 minutes of calisthenics/pilates
30 minute walk

No comments:

Post a Comment